- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Inerting, Blanketing & Sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
Meeting the requirements of environmental legislation is an important issue when it comes to exhaust gas purification or the recovery of valuable volatile organic compounds (VOC).
Cryogenic condensation with liquid nitrogen (LIN) is a flexible, cost effective process which can be used in a wide range of applications.
We are focused on the following features:
- Treatment of highly concentrated exhaust gas flows
- Recovery of valuable components
- Realisation of low residual concentrations
- Reuse of vaporised liquid nitrogen as inert gas for inerting and blanketing.
At Linde, we also offer a range of services that include; consultation from initial concept through to final technical specification, demonstrations and test runs on site. We offer a range of standardised products for you to choose from (CIRRUS M50, M150, M500). If the range of standard units do not fit your needs we can also provide customised units that are tailor made to your requirements, all of which we offer installation, start up and liquid nitrogen supply.